Saturday, December 12, 2015

NEW Chevy C10 Artwork & Prints

I've been away from the studio a few weeks working at a shop rebuilding the motor to my daily Vw Roadster- thankfully the guys there helped me out a ton in getting it all squared away and now the car is super awesome! So now that I'm home I'm getting some fresh ink down on the pages. A couple weeks ago I sketched up this 69 C10 and finally had a chance to render it recently. Many small touches and detail changes make for a clean custom, but the stance, wheels and slight roof chop really make the difference. Markers & Airbrushed Acrylics on Marker Paper, Prints available at:
http://www.PinstripeChris.com/Store

I also have the Original available, please email me for details:
 PinstripeChris@Hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment