Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Sharpie Pro Street Camaro Part 12






I've lost count of how many times I've been told this can't be done- clear coating over Sharpie I mean.

Today I unmasked the car and we rolled it out of the booth. The little drop shadow around the borders really made a difference. This was the first time we could really step back and look at the whole car- turns out it's kinda big. With eh car out of the booth I was able to get the chin spoiler and hood scoop on stands, cleaned, airbrushed, and cleared. So now all the parts are at the same stage. Next the panels will be wet sanded down and the rest of the car gone over to get the entire car ready for re-clear. But before it gets re-cleared I'll be pulling long lines by hand a round each panel to finish it out and clean up the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment